Skip to content Skip to navigation
See our Campus Ready site for most up to date information about the fall semester.Campus ReadyCOVID Help

Register for Travel Insurance

The University of California Traveler Insurance Coverage provides protection to faculty, staff, students, or other persons while traveling outside the state and to foreign countries at the direction an approval of the University.

Registration is required for business trips out of state and to foreign countries.

Importance of Registering

Registering travel will help to direct aid to travelers in the event of a natural disaster or major political event in their travel destination. It also provides important travel data that can assist UC in keeping or improving affordable coverage.

What you should do How you should do it
  • Complete the online UC Business Travel form, and save changes.
  • Print the form for your reference during your trip. The completed form will:
    • Verify eligibility
    • Provide confirmation of coverage
    • Provide emergency information and travel tips

Travel Benefits Summary

See Also: